Before an important moment or event, such as tests/exams, interviews, speeches, conversations, trying new things, starting a new job, moving locations, facing a fear, or a special and exciting occasion – it is natural to feel nervous.
Nerves and fear are healthy responses to going outside your comfort zone, entering new territory or putting yourself “on the line” for something that is important to you.
Use this calming affirmations for nerves audio to support your mind and body to shift into relaxation, trust and allowing, so you can face the important moments in your life with ease and grace.
150 Calming Affirmations for Nerves
Other Affirmation Audios for You to Enjoy
Check out some other affirmation audios that you can listen to right now.
- 400+ Powerfully Positive Affirmations for Inner Peace
- 160 Positive Affirmations to Release Fear of Public Speaking
- Positive Affirmations for How to Deal with Stress
- 300 Positive Money Affirmations for Prosperity Mindset
- Positive Affirmations to Replace the Daily News
- Positive Affirmations for Mothers & Fathers
- Affirmations for Letting Go of What No Longer Serves You
- 120 Interactive Positive Affirmations for Thriving
- Affirmations for Love & Soul Companionship
- Positive Affirmations for Children
- 200 Positive Affirmations for Weight Loss Support & Positive Body Image
- 120 Positive Affirmations for Confidence & Self-Belief
- 120 Positive Affirmations for Health & Healing
- 300+ Power Affirmations for Career & Professional Success
Learn More About Using Affirmations
I hope you enjoyed this affirmations audio, please let me know your experience in the comments below.
With love, Bernadette
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.