People can be mean, hurtful, and just plain rude.

Our busy schedules combined with inconvenient circumstances turn us from humans to monsters.

It’s almost as if we forget that the people who we’re frustrated with, are not even people at all. But they are. They are Fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, and best friends. Some are fighting depression or a career change or a divorce or even a death in the family. But thank God for what these people have waiting for them at home.

Do you have one of these unconditional love machines? What do you love most about them? Tell me about it in the comments below.

Share: Someone You Know Needs to Hear This

Dale Partridge

Some know me as a serial entrepreneur and Founder of Sevenly and StartupCamp, others know me as the guy who can ride a unicycle and still kickflip on a skateboard. I’m on a mission to inspire people. Will you join me?

21 thoughts on “3 Incredible Examples of Unconditional Love

1. Annie says:

I did have a doberman called Hawke……there are no words which could explain our Love for each other. Sadly he had to be put to sleep and he helped and gave me the strength to do that. He could be a naughty boy but he was always fun with a great sense of humour. He always made me SMILE. He lives in my heart. FOREVER!

2. Lady Penelope says:

Our furry friends are indeed healing to our hearts, they add so much and ask for so little in our lives, are great companions and are reminders for us all not to take life so seriously. Thank you for this little reminder also.

3. Danielle Borer says:

Love this! I’m living wth my parents right how since I moved back to my home town, but I cannot wait to move out this summer, pretty much to get a dog. 🙂

4. Kathy says:

I don’t have a dog, but I have 3 cats and they all meet me at the door when I come home and they cry until I pet and give nose kisses to each one. Since I live by myself it makes coming home a joyful experience knowing they are waiting for me and love me unconditionally!

Coming home to pets who anxiously await your arrival has got to be one of the most rewarding things. 🙂 Thanks for sharing Kathy!

5. Hardik Sapkota says:

I love the silence, sitting in my terrace, smoking cigarette with tea. Oh my good! No other combination is better to Tea and Cigarette.

6. Debbie says:

We have three dogs and I wouldn’t trade them for the world. They give unconditional love 24/7. Everyone need an animal

7. annchance says:

I have two fur-kids and they always help me to put unfortunate or unhappy situations into perspective. Their unconditional love reminds me of what is really important and what is not and helps me to de-stress on a regular basis. Animals can bring you so much happiness and help you to live a longer and healthier life! 🙂

Definitely. There are so many studies about how greatly they decrease our stress levels…and they don’t even have to try. So crazy 🙂

8. Wybe Rood says:

this makes me so sad…that people need dogs in order to be lovved…a dog loves unconditionally. Adolf Hitlers dog loved his boss. So the dog loves you no matter what kind of a rotten person you are…hmmm…is that the type of love you are really after?

9. courtnei says:

I love my rescue dog! His unconditional love absolutely fascinates me, he doesn’t care where we are, what we have, as long as it’s him and I, his got plenty of cuddles and kisses for me!

10. talia says:

That just made me cry. I read the thing “love machine”? I thought then I seen the dog and tears welled up in my eyes. My dogs name is fudge. He’s pretty useless and doesn’t do any tricks, he sleeps alot and is really contrary. But he loves me and cuddles with me when I’m sad or sick. He’s the best.

11. Leo cook says:

I had a bishion dog KC during radition he was there for me no one else he pulled me thur the and a year later he died from cancer that he gave was UNCONDItonal love why can’t humans give what a dog does I miss KC everyday