Are you really valuing what matters most to you?
It's easy to know what matters, and to intellectually understand what brings you peace and happiness.
It is another thing altogether to act upon that knowledge on a consistent basis.
Ric Elias shares what he learned as his plane was going down.
Take what he learnt and apply it in your own life.
We don't have to wait for disaster to wake up.
- 11 Questions to Check if You're Living Fully
- FREE ONLINE CLASS: How to Create the Life You Really Want
- How to Confidently Take a Leap of Faith
- Overcoming Fear – The Ultimate Guide
- 24 Wise Questions You Should Ask Yourself