Enjoy this 400+ powerfully positive affirmations audio to shift your beliefs, retrain your thinking and uplift your energy.

Take the 30 Day Challenge

With over 1.5 million plays – this audio has supported people all over the world to cultivate a positive mindset.

I invite you to take the 30 day challenge yourself… bookmark this page, or download the audio by clicking the button below, and listen every day for 30 days (morning or night, or both!).

For best results please use a headset or earbuds when listening…

I hope you enjoyed this positive affirmations audio, please let me know your experience in the comments below.

With love, Bernadette

Related Resources

25 thoughts on “400+ Powerfully Positive Affirmations Audio

1. Kimberly Holman says:

Wow. This is a powerful meditation. I feel very relaxed and empowered after listening to it. Thank you for creating this.

• Bernadette says:

Hey Kimberly, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Awesome to hear that you’re feeling relaxed and empowered 🙂
      Great connecting with you.
      B x

2. Casey@ A Cruising Couple says:

Looking forward to giving this a try when I get home from work! After this week, I think it will be especially helpful!

3. Yuri says:

Hi, Bernadette! Would you be so kind to record affirmations for bodybuilders. About muscle building, faster recovery, best body shape, lift more weights etc. I bet this will be a unique material!

Thank you for your work!

4. Marlène says:

Hi B,
    I just came upon your web site last Sunday. I listened to the Morning Mantra for Miracles with Your Goals & Dreams. I felt something changed inside of me. Since, I have listened to many segments. How can I reach you directly? Thank you.

5. Kiyah Carpenter says:

We need more people like you out in this crazy world. You make the world a better place! Keep being Positive!

6. Thea says:

I really appreciate you and your work Bernadette. A few years back I would have found this overlapping kind of affirmation audio too stimulating. But as I have calmed down over the years (as a result in part from listening to your wonderful audios and videos) I am cool as a cucumber as I listen and really enjoy this set of affirmations now. You rock!