There's a way out of anxiety and fear.
It requires that you provide leadership to your mind.
In this audio below is a simple 4 question process designed to help you provide that leadership – getting clarity, feeling calmer and therefore more confidently being able to deal with whatever is going on in your life.
The more you practise this process, the easier it becomes.
Plus, each time you do it you're dis-empowering the old pattern of anxiety and fear, and empowering yourself in a whole new positive direction…
The 4 Question Process…
- What specifically am I experiencing fear or anxiety about?
- What is absolute fact about this?
- What is my interpretation (the story I've added on top of the facts)?
- What are all the other possible perspectives I could take instead?
- What would my best friend tell me?
- What would my therapist/coach tell me?
- What would I tell someone else who was in the same situation?
- From everything I've learned so far, what's a better way of looking at this?