There is something uniquely beautiful about the Father-Daughter relationship. It tells a story of love, protector, guide, and supporter.

As I watch this clip, it reminds me how lucky we are to live in a time when capturing these memories is possible. It wasn't too long ago when photography or video were not available to us. As you see this precious baby girl grow into a young woman, you can't help but think back to those first images of her as an infant.

Time flies my friends. Spend it wisely.

What did this video make you think of? What memories did it provoke? Let me know in the comments below.

Share: Someone You Know Needs to Hear This

29 thoughts on “Age 0-14 In Minutes. What this Father Did Was Incredible.

1. Jami says:

how perfectly beautiful we really are at every stage and age … makes me think of how my dad appreciated this in a way I was simply unable to understand when I was ‘in it’ myself. Now on the 10 anniversary (almost) of his death I can only remember how precious this relationship is; I say ‘is’ not ‘was’ because the effect is with me forever. I miss his hugs but his presence is with me forever. <3

2. Jami says:

3. Dave says:

14 years so far…..but still not complete.
    Our girls are precious. They take nearly two decades to grow to their full size, do we realise how precious they are?

We don’t let anyone mishandle belongings that we invest time, energy and money to gain. We wouldn’t allow a stranger to have fun with our car, or in our house. Even a £500 phone that took how long to make? Weeks, months, a few years?
    How much more our children!
    Our daughters take nearly two decades to reach an age of maturity. No “product” takes that long to make. Give them the honour they deserve young men! They are precious, and you must treat them so.

I love hearing about the way you love and honor your daughters, Dave. We need more men like you in the world.

4. Dave says:

14 years so far…..but still not complete.

How much more our children!

5. Noel says:

This makes me wish I had spent more valuable time with my own kids when they were younger. They’re 12 and 14 now, and before I know it, they’ll be grown and have kids of their own. Life is too precious to let it pass by unnoticed!

6. Noel says:

7. Joe_in_Indiana says:

I carry a picture of my daughter for most every year from a baby to now age 26. Always fond memories as I look back.

8. Joe_in_Indiana says:

9. Brigetta says:

Well, that is totally awesome. I have four boys— the oldest is 14 and now taller than me (though I can still beat him at arm wrestling, but not for much longer.) I couldn’t help but think of him as I watched the video. Incredible. My youngest just turned 5 and I cried on his birthday… the last of all babyhood. This life is just a vapor… we have to cling to and embrace all the moments.

10. Brigetta says:

11. Debbie says:

Beautiful! Time does seem to go by that fast when you have children. If I could do it all over again and start at the beginning, I would take more time to enjoy and listen to my daughter, daily, rather than always rushing and being anxious for the next step. You can never get back time. This beautiful young girl will have this video to cherish always. Beautiful!

Definitely, Debbie! I think we could all learn something about the little things that steal our kids attention. Learning to slow down is always a good thing 🙂

12. Debbie says:

13. cammigreen says:

She’s so Beautiful. I would love to have kids & record them. It would be amazing to look back & smile on some memory’s ❤

14. Diane says:

Wow to have a Dad that cared “that” much and wasn’t afraid to show it…I certainly hope this young lady knows how incredibly lucky she is!

15. talia says:

I don’t want my daughter to grow up 🙁 ughhh hardest part of being a parent by far, is watching them grow and not being able to stop it

16. Malia says:

This reminded me of my daughter! She was just home for a visit; she’s going to be 26 this year. Time does fly; savor every moment. Thanks Dale! Appreciate the reminder.