It's time to blow the cobwebs from your mind with the video below – to connect to the heart pumping, passionate, no BS, limitless part of yourself, and then answer these questions…
- Are you a realist?
- Or are you fully alive?
- Do you think it's possible to be both?
This video is hard-hitting, butt-kicking type of motivation, and it contains multiple instances of coarse language.
If this type of content isn't for you, and you find coarse language offensive, please skip the video completely and instead simply enjoy the motivational quotes provided further below on this page (I've transcribed them off the video for you).
“We don't beat the Reaper by living longer. We beat the Reaper by living well.” – R Pausch
Gold Nuggets of Inspiration…
Here are a few priceless quotes from this direct, blunt, truthful and inspiring video…
- “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
- “You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path.” – Steve Jobs
- “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- ”Almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs
“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.
Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place.
Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”