Ever wish you could erase or escape a past mistake, a past relationship, a moment you regret, or some hurt or pain that occurred?

Find it hard to make peace with it and let go?

In this vlog, I'm sharing why you don't ever need to erase or escape past negative moments, and in fact why they hold an important place in the unfolding of your life.

With love, Bernadette

10 thoughts on “Why You Don’t Need to Escape or Erase Negative Past Moments

• Bernadette Logue says:

You’re very welcome Olesea. So glad to hear the message was useful for you. Sending you warmest wishes! B ๐Ÿ™‚

1. John Hillyer says:

Gosh Bernadette your sharings are so enlightening. I can’t emphasise just how much you have helped me since I have been receiving them. Asides, I have some guilt about not contributing any remuneration for your angelic and enlightening videos and writings, thus I beg you to allow me to contribute somehow. I anticipate your reply.
    Kind regards, John Hillyer.

• Bernadette Logue says:

Bless you John! Always a pleasure to receive your lovely messages. I have messaged you back. Warmest wishes, B ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Zoe says:

Thank you. I’ve been struggling with some not-so-great parenting decisions I made 20 years ago. I feel a lot of guilt about being a crappy parent when my kids were young. They’re grown up now and they tell me I was always a good mom (even when I remind them that I wasn’t). It seems they have either forgotten or forgiven me for my faults years ago, but I’m having a hard time forgiving myself. Thank you for this video.

• Bernadette Logue says:

You are welcome Zoe. Thank you for being here and for sharing your situation. Beautiful to hear your children are open and expressive of their love and gratitude. I’m sending love and blessings to you for your own self-forgiveness and untethering from past circumstances. B ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Ms. Mel says:

Thank you, B!! In a time of serious transition/transformation mode, the past is kicking my butt! I’ve been beating myself up over the past and how I thought it negatively shaped me. You’ve helped to change my perspective on that! When I picture myself as a masterpiece, I know it to be true and I know am grateful for the “mistakes” that I’ve made, but have learned from them. As a painter, I know the feeling of making the wrong brush stroke, thinking it would detract from the end result. But the finished product usually is beautiful. The true painting mistakes, as in life, have taught me to be a better painter. You are helping to make me a more soul-connected person and the masterpiece that I am constantly becoming is growing more beautiful every day. Thank you for the gift of yourself that you offer to the world.

• Bernadette Logue says:

Beautiful Mel! Your commitment and clarity in the transition is inspiring. I appreciate you sharing and being here as part of the community. Bx

4. kathleen says:

Bless your intuitive heart! Your words couldn’t have been more perfect for my life! Looking foreward to the day I can meet you in the flesh & thank you for being an Angel of light in world that can be dark & unloving.
    Peace,
    Kathleen

• Bernadette Logue says:

Hi Kathleen, you’re very welcome, and thank you. I look forward to meeting you one day too! With love and blessings, B ๐Ÿ™‚