There's one sentence that really keeps people stuck.
- Do you say it to yourself?
- Is it keeping you from achieving results?
I'm about to share with you what that one sentence is, and I encourage you to eliminate it from your life!
We're also going to cover how to get momentum and flow happening toward achieving results with your goals…
Remember – if your self-talk is negative, you're outright sabotaging your potential.
But don't get down on yourself about it… it happens to all of us from time to time.
We can be our own worst enemies.
Please be kind to yourself. Please talk to yourself in a way that motivates you to get up and get after the things you want in your life.
You have to do this for yourself.
Each of us is equipped to save ourselves, to achieve our goals and to fly after our wildest dreams. No one else is going to do that for you, everyone is too busy doing it for themselves!
That is why you were born with awareness and free will… so you could notice the things you that don't work for you, and CHOOSE to change them, including your self-talk.
Warmest wishes, Bernadette
- 7 Buts You Must Kick in the Butt
- 400 Powerfully Positive Affirmations for a Strong Mindset
- YOUR BEST YEAR YET – On-Demand Online Workshop: How to design and execute an unforgettable year of positive results