In this session with the grace-filled and light-filled Anita Moorjani, international speaker and best selling author, we cover SO many important and deeply relevant topics to support you in navigating 2021 and beyond.
This is all about embodying love in a fear based world, and the question of HOW can unity be possible in a world that continues to display divisiveness. Anita is a beaming messenger for the truth that we need to embody love (like our lives depend on it!)
Tune in and join us in this session if you're ready for:
- Insights from Anita and “the other side” (wisdom gained from her Near Death Experience) and how you can use this wisdom to help you in your own life.
- Practical strategies you can begin using immediately for navigating this fear based world.
- Tips to help you step into a new paradigm and new possibilities for yourself and how you interact with other people and life itself – particularly when you face people who are fearful, fear based messages, or others trying hard to convince you of their strongly held beliefs/ideologies.
Plus Anita shares a CALL TO ACTION for the empaths out there. Your high sensitivity, your empathic nature, your heightened intuitiveness and ability to FEEL your way through this world, are very much needed gifts on the planet, now more than ever!
So be sure to listen all the way to the end to hear how Anita is advocating for you, and calling you to courageously step into an opening for contribution.
Anita Moorjani, author of New York Times best seller Dying to Be Me and her and her subsequent books, What If This is Heaven?; Love, a Story About Who You Truly Are; and Sensitive is the New Strong; is world renowned for her near death experience and miraculous recovery from cancer.
Anita spreads the powerful message of embodying love in a fear-based world.
Connect with & Learn from Anita
- Anita's Books – including her new book “Sensitive is the New Strong” and “Dying to Be Me”
- The Sanctuary – membership