Sometimes you feel like giving up.
I hear you.
We all have times in our lives when we've hit a wall, and can't see a way forward.
Maybe it's about giving up on yourself, or another person. Perhaps it's giving up on an issue you're trying to resolve, or a goal you're trying to achieve. Or maybe it's life in general.
It’s natural to feel like giving up if you’re frustrated and confused. But sometimes the great things in life do push us to our limits!
Whatever space you're in right now mentally and emotionally, I invite you to consider an alternative option to giving up…
Questions to Ask Yourself if You Feel Like Giving Up
I want to help you make a wise and empowering decision about whether walking away is really the best thing for you, or if you simply need a different approach in order to achieve your outcome.
So start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do I really want to give up on this?
- Am I truly uninterested in a positive outcome with this situation?
- Or am I tired of struggling, and I've run out of energy for it?
- Is it because I have no answers, so I feel stuck and and don't know what to do next?
- Am I considering giving up because it seems like my only option?
- If I had an answer as to HOW to move forward, would I be willing to continue?
Instead of Giving Up, Consider Surrender
If you have no answers, and don't know what to do, join me in this video below where we consider SURRENDER as a powerful option…
How Can Surrender Help Me?
Surrender is a great option when you:
- Feel exhausted with struggling to figure something out.
- Feel frustrated because you have no answers and don't know how to move forward.
- Really want a positive outcome but realize you can't do it all on your own.
- Realize that your mindset and energy are not working for you, but against you. That “struggle mode” has you tied up in knots (like a kitten with its claws out caught in a ball of wool!)
What is Surrender?
Surrender is giving over to life, NOT giving up.
It is when…
- You admit that you've gone as far as you can go with what you know, and you need guidance.
- You stop resisting the situation.
- You release your stress, upset, fear, frustration or anger about the fact you're in this position.
- You acknowledge there must be a way forward, even if you can't see it.
- You offer it up to life/the Universe/a Higher Power and ask to be shown how to move forward (give it up, versus give up on it!)
- You have patience – knowing you might not get clarity or progress right now, or in the timeframe you want. But that in the right way, at the right time, there will be an unfolding that gives you clarity.
- You trust that there is a greater force at play in the Universe and that not everything in your life comes about by your own two hands alone. Solutions can be brought into your awareness if you let go a little, and…
- You have faith that this is resolvable for you – reminding yourself you are supported and guided, even if it doesn't show up in the way you want!
But When I Feel Like Giving Up, HOW do I Surrender?
Below are resources to help you with the process of surrendering.