Does stress seem like a “normal” part of your life? Would you like to create a new normal for yourself, which doesn't include stress?
You're invited to make a choice today, to live your life with the mantra “no more stress”. It's a choice we make each day.
It's NOT about doing less, or cutting things out, or avoiding anything, or being a zen guru. It's about the perspective you take amidst your busy, colorful, vibrant life with your many commitments and responsibilities, in the face of your projects, goals, possibilities, challenges and issues. It's about how you respond to life, and how you balance yourself each day in order to remain mentally, emotionally and physically well.
In this vlog, we're talking about perspectives and tips for choosing a style of life with “no more stress”, including:
- Being aware of the normalization of stress, and the difference between healthy pressure and unsustainable stress
- The impact of stress on you (mind, body and performance)
- Knowing your own unique warning signs that stress has become an issue
- Choosing what to give your energy to, understanding what battles are worth fighting, and what are real problems
- The practice of “continual release”
- The ways we belittle stressors as seemingly insignificant, such that they sneakily go undetected
- Being aware of “stress pebbles” and what to do when you notice one
- How to quickly reset yourself throughout the day to release stress
- The importance of taking a daily mental/emotional shower
Finally Choosing “No More Stress”
To share your questions, insights or experiences, please scroll down to leave a comment below, and I will reply back as soon as possible.
With love, Bernadette
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.