It's vital that you follow your joy. It's not a “nice thing to do”. It's not a luxury. It's an essential!
Joy is your GPS for life. It will lead you into places, spaces, situations, activities and people that help you to feel alive, well, happy, balanced and purposeful. It will give you the foundation for being your best self! When you let joy guide you, everything else in your life naturally starts to improve – your relationships, your health, your career, your finances…
So it's time to ask yourself:
- What brings you joy?
- And how much space do you give those things in your life?
- On the flip side, what drains your joy?
- And if you really challenge yourself, is there a way you can eliminate or reduce those joy drains?
Let joy guide you into the experience of life you really want…
Follow Your Joy
Related Resources to Live a Life of Joy
- 3 Ps that Support More Joy
- Tips for How to Get Your Priorities Right
- Finding Your Purpose
- 3 Ways Your Soul Speaks to You
- 28 Habits that Block Your Happiness & How to Let Them Go
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.