If someone you love is struggling and you've tried to help but they don't want to be helped, or they can't seem to let anyone in, or perhaps they're totally oblivious to fact they even have a problem – it can be painful for you. It's hard to stand by and watch someone you love suffer or go down a rocky road.
Here are a few tips so you can have a complete paradigm shift about this, and start afresh from a much more peaceful state that actually can make a difference for that person…
How to Help Someone Who Doesn't Want Help
- 6 Reminders for Staying Strong During Life Challenges
- Free Class: How to Deal with Times of Uncertainty
- Mantra for Miracles with Challenges
- Mantra for Miracles with Relationships
- How to Detach & Go with the Flow