If you want to know how to go with the flow, detaching and allowing things to unfold in your life, I've got a really powerful tip for you.
I've been practicing this in my own life, and it's made a massive difference.
It's particularly useful where you're attached to something you can't control that involves OTHER PEOPLE.
I'm really interested to hear what you think, and to see what happens when you practice it too!
So in this vid, I'm giving you my 3 steps for “detach and flow” that you can use in any situation, for example when:
- You can't control something that's happening or that you want to happen (situation, person, challenge or goal outcome)
- There's uncertainty ahead and you're feeling anxious
- There's a conflict of some type with a person or people, and you're trying to navigate to a peaceful outcome
- You're trying to achieve a goal (with many variables and uncertainty) and you're feeling really attached to the outcome in an unhealthy way!
3 Steps for Detaching & Going with the Flow
Related Resources for How to Go with the Flow
- How to Stop Resisting & Leave Pain Behind
- Live With Inner Peace – Online Course
- Instead of Giving Up – Surrender What You Can't Control
- 10 Signs You're Resisting Life & How to Reignite Your Flow
- How to Unleash Your Life