Knowing how to stand up for yourself is important.
You might face times in your life when someone is treating you badly, or you’re dealing with someone whose opinion contradicts yours and you want to offer a different perspective to them.
And it’s not only important to know how to make a stand for yourself or your viewpoint, but how to do so with positive energy, grace and without creating conflict.
In this Daily Inspiration video are empowering tips to help you make a stand in a calm and effective way, where your message has the power to reach the other person…
How to Stand Up for Yourself
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for Empowerment and Dealing with Difficult People
- Daily Meditation for Empowerment & Self-Love
- How to Stop Judging Other People
- Why You Don’t Have Boundaries & a Solution
- How to Communicate When Frustrated or Angry
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation
- How to Stop Arguing & Clear Friction with Another Person
- A Tip for Dealing with Difficult People & Situations
- Dealing with Unfair & Unreasonable People
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.