Have you ever felt like you’re “not quite there yet”, like you’re always trying to achieve something or get somewhere? It’s a cycle many of us get accidentally caught up in.

If you SEE this cycle for what it is, just bringing awareness to it means you experience relief and more peace in the present moment.

Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.

New in The Daily Positive Shop

12 thoughts on “The “I’m Not Quite There Yet” Cycle

1. Sue F says:

So interesting B! I think we’ve had it drummed into us from birth that we “need” to be doing something or we “need” to excel at something. Strive for this, strive for that. It becomes like the hamster on the wheel.

• Bernadette Logue says:

Totally agree Sue! And it’s such a relief and such freedom to know that we don’t have to buy into that story any more. We can create, have fun, expand, explore, and do it for the journey, not the destination! Thanks for being here and for your comment. Have a wonderful day. B 🙂

2. Jake Ponce says:

Hi B,
    Thank you for this video! As a graduating undergrad, I find this helpful in realizing that creating and being mindful of what I can contribute to the world rather than focusing on climbing up the corporate ladder.

– Jake Ponce

3. Julie O' Connor says:

Hi B, Have just returned from India and read all of your 3 books back to back.Your journey and mine are so unbelievably similar. Having left my job as a nurse 6 months ago after 35 years I just could not do it anymore, with every sense of my being I was being guided to leave.I had the strength and courage from you after following you for the past 2 years.Wow how you have changed my life.!!Thankyou God that I found you and you are such a huge presence in my life.My life has changed beyond recognition.Loving my journey, live mindfully, in the moment.Thankyou.You are an angel. Please never stop being the truly inspirational woman you are.All my love to you.Julie.xx

• Bernadette Logue says:

Julie! Thank you so much for your message. You gave me goose bumps! Respect to you for the journey you’re on, for the conscious choices you’re making and for shining your light!! So glad to be connected and grateful to have you as part of our community. Big love to you! Bx

4. Debbie says:

All I can say now is a big God bless you and thanks for resetting my life and heart and mind button, great positive way to start my day, peace & light!

5. Suzanne Fabick says:

Thank you so much Bernadette!!
    This was probably one of the best descriptions on being at peace while having desired/goals I have ever heard:).
    You are so wise and I appreciate your style of teaching!
    God loves you!!
    Suzanne

6. Tiara Yong says:

Thank you for this message B. We can choose to truly enjoy the journey. I can get so caught up in my own desires and regrets that I let moments of my life slip by without gratitude for those very moments. I am learning to appreciate every day and enjoy life as it is happening. Your words are truly a gift.