Screw diets. Screw eating plans. I’m not firing from the hip either, I studied nutrition for a few years at the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the answer has always been the same…

Eat Organic. Nothing Processed. More Vegetables & Fruit. Less Meat.

But this video brings an entirely new element to the mix and it makes too much sense to ignore. How often could you do it?

What keeps you from eating at home? In a perfect world, how many times would you cook per week?

Dale Partridge

Some know me as a serial entrepreneur and Founder of Sevenly and StartupCamp, others know me as the guy who can ride a unicycle and still kickflip on a skateboard. I’m on a mission to inspire people. Will you join me?

New in The Daily Positive Shop

19 thoughts on “This INSANELY Simple Change Will Make You 100X Healthier

1. Aranka1005 says:

Although I live in Holland and we have different habits considering food (we usually don’t eat french fries twice a day) it is true dat we should simply cook ourselves with fresh products. There is a book I have been reading, written by a dutch woman who has also studied nutrition, where she emphasizes the importance of eating food that is as close to nature as you can get. For example; don’t buy and drink the low fat milk or yoghurt, but get the full fat stuff. Even though it might sound crazy, but it’s healthier because the fabrics haven’t added all these chemicals to make it fat free.
    I haven’t been in America, but I have heard that the fast food is a lot cheaper than the healthy food. I wonder if that’s really true? I’d have to admit, it’s easy, sometimes cheaper (not that much cheaper in Holland though) and often tastes great. I am lucky to really love vegetables and healthy food, although I could eat a lot (and I really mean a LOT) healthier than I’m doing currently.
    We also have this new ‘trend’ here in Holland, which is a really good one. Wondering if it’s also a big trend in America. There’s a lot of advertisement about superfood (raw food). Which is really good in my opinion, it’s making people more aware of what they’re eating. And since we are people, we like trends en we like to follow them . Let’s just hope this one’s a keeper.

• Lila says:

This raw food movement is nig also in the US and in England. There are many online trainings and restaurants, books, etc.about Raw Food. And you can read my comment about the funny fact of the Chef drawn in this cartoon…! Don’t you think it looks alike? ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Same idea with Juicing to incorporate more green micro elements to your diet!

Happy Veggie eating and cooking

Yes, sadly our fast food is most often cheaper than other foods. We live such fast-paced lives over here so often times instead of preparing meals beforehand, we are short on time and have to grab something unhealthy while we’re out and about. Interesting perspective though Aranka!

2. Danielle Borer says:

This is intriguing, I love it. It makes a lot of sense to cook at home, I knew that dieting wasn’t the right solution but eating organic was. I recently just joined a company called It Works! Global and all there products are herbal, and nonGMO. I’m very excited about this next venture, and in a perfect world I would cook at home every meal, every day. I love to cook and eating fresh has become a new favorite of mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah this sounds amazing! Good for you for making those incredible life choices. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Danielle Borer says:

Thanks Dale! Encouragement can come from anywhere and I very much enjoy the Daily Positive, thanks for writing an responding to all my comments! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Brigetta says:

It’s Spring. I have four boys playing baseball- that’s what keeps me from cooking at home right now. But… most of the time we figure out how to do it. ๐Ÿ™‚ Great video.

4. grismar says:

The title is misrepresenting the video. This will not make you “100x healthier” – what does that even mean? And how does organic figure into this? The video doesn’t mention “organic” even once – and no surprise either: organic food isn’t healthier at all. In fact, it’s generally unhealthier, not in the least because more pesticides (non-industrial, “natural” and therefore unregulated) find their way onto “organic” food.

So, fine video – agree with the premise: home cooked food is generally more healthy than industrially produced food, especially if you watch carefully what ingredients you buy and use. But the article surrounding it is total bunk.

5. Dana says:

Love this! Agree with it! I love food and creating delicious things to enjoy.. its amazing what you can do with different things when you add, combine, cook different ways, etc. It never gets boring or old!

6. Lila says:

Weird how in this video the “bad” food Corp Chef looks like the well known Raw Chef, Matthew Kenney ! Or is it just me because i am a beginner raw foodist?
    Anyhow , great little video and true statement : homemade HEALTHY meals are best.
    Thank you for sharing !
    Lila

7. Tara says:

Hi Dale! I’m from Malaysia. A country where “mamak” stalls are in operation 24/7. Food stalls with those oily and unhealthy processed foods. Tasty though! Haha. However, i’m vegetarian. Thus i hardly eat in those stalls. But trust me, i feel like this video was made for Malaysians. We snack and snack like there’s no tomorrow. This is just a perfect video to show how we could put to use our hard-earned money right at home rather than making someone else rich when they just make us fat. Thanks a lot. If this is an eye-opener for a vegetarian like me, then i hope it serves its purpose well for the Americans who watch this, as well as millions of others. Thankssss Dale! ๐Ÿ˜€