This is a very simple tip for living peacefully – it’s a practice for those moments when you feel triggered by something or someone, and you’re about to react negatively!
In those moments, here’s what to do instead…
Remember – the simplest approach can often be the most powerful. It’s all about whether you CHOOSE to practise this and how consistently you do so.
- FREE VIDEO SERIES – How to Live with Inner Peace (including the 12-Step Process for “Peaceful Response”)
- Mindful Notebook – A tool to prioritize mindfulness in your daily life
- 8 Tips for Dealing with Rude & Toxic People
- I AM Calm – Affirmation Mug
- I AM Present – Affirmation Mug
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.