Whenever you face a challenge, big or small, remember this empowering mantra, “I choose to make the best out of the situation.”
Or if it's a pervasive issue in your circumstances that you're trying to cope with on a daily basis, and there seems no end in sight, confidently start every morning by repeating, “I choose to make the best out of the situation.”
Your mindset and self-talk will either empower you or disempower you. You will either be a victim to the situation or a victor. It has NOTHING to do with what is going on around you, as to whether you rise or fall. It is ENTIRELY down to the strength of your attitude.
That attitude is not something that just happens. It's something you choose and create. So use this mantra over and over again to hone this attitude of personal power.
With awareness of yourself, and the free will to choose your perspective, you can transform anything in your life to a new experience.
- You can tell yourself that all challenges are gifts for learning.
- You can tell yourself that hard times only make you stronger and more determined. You can tell yourself that you are unstoppable and unbreakable.
- You can tell yourself that in EVERY situation, even dark ones, there is a way to make the best of it. That doesn't mean every situation is happy, but that there is one possibility in all situations where you can be your best self – calm, allowing, peaceful, positive, optimistic, powerful, visionary… any number of characteristics that you hold.
To be those things you have to CHOOSE to be them.
So bring this powerful mantra to your day. Let consciousness and empowerment cast a strong and bright light onto any situation you find yourself in.
You can maximize the good times, and rise in peace and compassion in the tough times…
Make the Best Out of the Situation
If this has been helpful, please do share it with people you love that might need this empowerment today.
And do leave me a comment below as I'd love to hear from you! If you have your own power statements you like to use, share them with us and you'll inspire others in our community.
With love, Bernadette
“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- The Hidden Meaning in Your Life Challenges
- Free Webinar: 3 Attitude Changes to Create & Attract a Better Life
- Personalized Daily “I AM” Affirmations Audio
- 30 Days to Optimism – Online Course with B
- Affirmations & Meditations to Wire Your Mind Powerfully
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.