You're human. You have negative thoughts sometimes.
So does almost everyone on the planet. You're in good company!
Rather than feel bad about how many unwanted thoughts you have, it's important for you to focus instead on how you respond to those thoughts when they arise.
Here are powerful tips to help you with that…
Managing the Monkey Mind – Not Buying into Negative Thoughts
I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment below. And definitely let me know if you have any specific questions I can help you with.
- What types of negative thoughts do you most commonly have?
- Are there certain situations, people or experiences that trigger your negative thoughts?
- What feelings do your negative thoughts generate (e.g. fear, anger, anxiety, worry, doubt, lack of confidence).
- Are you ready to free yourself of this cycle? If so, check out the related resources below to help you!
Related Resources to Free Yourself of Negative Thinking
- Dealing with Unwanted Thoughts – A Simple Approach
- How to Change Your Thoughts
- Master Your Mind – A Powerful Program with Live Classes to Rewire Your Mind to New Beliefs & Thoughts
- 2 Tips to Detach from Mind Noise
- Your Thoughts – True or Not True?
- How to Not Be a Victim to Your Mind, Ego & Habits
- A Tip for Less Mind Noise & More Peace
- Make Up Your Mind in a New Direction