With people you don't like, you're seeing their differences… what differs to you, to your beliefs, opinions, expectations.
You focus on those differences and it rears up frustration and resistance in you.
Change your focus and look at them with new eyes, in order to find release and peace for yourself…With people you don't like, take your foot off the accelerator of upset, and look at them differently. Look to see just 1 similarity, or just 1 point of appreciation. Click To Tweet
- How to Deal with Rude & Toxic People
- 5 Types of People to Avoid & 5 Types of People to Surround Yourself With
- How to Immediately Get Peace Whenever You're Frustrated
- 8 Keys to a Successful Relationship
- Meditation for Higher Perspective & Inner Peace
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.