It always amazes me how powerful love can be. It comes in so many radical forms. Forgiveness. Generosity. Selflessness. And in this case, an incredible proposal.

The story opens with what looks like a typical journey toward marriage. At 0:40 everything is changes. A 1:52 you I dare you not to cry.

After watching this clip it almost made me feel guilty. As if I know deep down I wouldn't be able to love with this intensity. But I think it's video clips like this that continue to encourage me that people can be amazing. That we can be extraordinary. That we can be far better than we think we can.

10 thoughts on “The Most Powerful Proposal You’ve Ever Seen

1. joy stclaire says:

I have always believed there were moments of heaven on earth to show us exactly how we/our spirits & souls are capable of & what is coming next after this life. So amazing, so inspiring – a reminder that this exists in life & in us. And it shows us that we can overcome daunting hurdles with love & patience & people by our side.

2. Vicky Jones says:

I admire their love so much. It makes you hopeful that you could have the capacity to love that much.

3. Tracey says:

This brought tears to my eyes like I could never have expected. I love someone in my life this much but unfortunately he does not feel the same about me. I hope one day to have the kind of love that these two have. I know exactly how it feels to do and be there for someone that much. I didn’t cry because I don’t have that, I cried because seeing this showed me that some people do and that loving someone that much is so important for everyone to see.

4. Tamela Queen says:

That was such a beautiful love story, thank you so much for posting this video for everyone to see. I feel like no matter what kind of day you are having when you watch this video, instantly, your entire perspective is changed. This is a reminder to all, that through all our battles, struggles and even triumphs, God is showing us, teaching us and helping us grow so that we can share and inspire others.

5. Naomi says:

This is so inspiring…and Yes,the tears came. I am deeply encouraged to Make A Difference Positively in the lives of others and to truly love and mean it.

6. Yvonne says:

That was so inspiring, beautiful, and full of raw emotion. Yes, I had tears rolling down my cheeks, but I also have a smile on my face.

7. Debraj says:

I m also handicapped …. i can understand his feelings & pain ….i don’t believe in love but … after i watch this video someone somewhere is made for me also …… 🙂