In this session with guest Brad Yates, we're talking about the incredible self-help technique EFT, popularly known as Tapping, and the endless ways it can support you in your daily life.
So settle into a comfortable seat, take a few deep breaths and get ready to tap with us!
* To go direct into the guided tapping practical segment of this video, skip forward to 28:39 time stamp.
- 3:33 – What is Tapping?
- 5:15 – Research validating Tapping (significant drops in the stress hormone (cortisol) levels, MRI scans showing changes in the brain)
- 8:14 – Tapping supports changes in both how we feel in the moment and the way we respond to stress triggers going forward.
- 20:32 – The Basic “How To” of Tapping
- 28:39 – Guided Tapping to Release Stress (follow along with Brad)
Connect with Brad
- Visit Brad's YouTube channel & subscribe for regular guided tapping videos
- Visit Brad's website
- Connect with Brad on Facebook
About Brad Yates
Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). He was trained and certified at the
respected Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, California, where he served
on staff. Combining this background with training in energy psychology and
various schools of thought in the area of personal growth and achievement, he
coaches groups and individuals in achieving greater success, health and
happiness in their lives.
Brad has had the privilege and pleasure of working with a diverse group of clients, including CEOs, professional and NCAA athletes, chiropractors,
psychiatrists, corporate and federal attorneys, award-winning actors, and
residents at a program for homeless men and women in Santa Monica. For several years he taught a weekly class using EFT and guided imagery at Sacramento Drug Court. He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including several International Energy Psychology Conferences, the Walk On Water (WOW) Fest in Los Angeles and Jack Canfield's Breakthrough to Success event, and has done teleseminars with The Secret stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale.
Brad is the author of the bestselling children's book The Wizard's Wish, the co-author of the bestseller Freedom at Your Fingertips, and a featured expert in the film The Tapping Solution (along with Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Dr. Norman Shealy and Dr. Bruce Lipton). Brad's eclectic background includes several years as an international performing actor. He is a graduate of Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College, where he was selected to be the emcee and a featured performer in the final show under the “Big Top.”
Brad is a caring professional with a sincere interest in seeing people produce extraordinary results. He lives in the Sacramento area with his wonderful wife and their two magnificent kids.