This great little film is for you, if:
- You’ve ever felt alone and disconnected
- You’ve struggled to make friends
- You’ve been in a new place and felt like you didn’t fit in
- You’ve felt the need to pretend that you feel great, when really you feel alone
- You’ve struggled with social anxiety and making new friends is tough for you
- You’ve felt the urge to reach out to someone but fear has stopped you
You know what? You’re not alone.
So many of us go through one or more of these experiences in our lives, and it’s good to be honest about it and to share those truths.
If this message resonates, share it with others who might also benefit from it, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Thanks to Lori and her team at Tiny Buddha for creating a beautiful message to share with the world!