In this session with the wonderful Dr Christine Schaffner (Naturopathic Doctor) she shares her expertise and tips about how to detox your body to support health and healing.
In this video session Dr Schaffner also shares about her current FREE ONLINE SUMMIT “The Body Electric” which is happening right now, 22-28 Feb 2021. In the summit Dr Schaffner and other healing and health experts are covering frequency medicine, including topics like light, sound, water and vibrational healing knowledge and therapies (and much more). See below if you'd like to attend the free educational event.
FREE: The Body Electric – Online Summit
Discover a new approach to health — a powerful recipe for a truly energized life, using both ancient and new technological pathways to inspire healing, immunity and vibrancy.
Dr Schaffner is hosting The Body Electric free online summit happening 22 – 28 February 2021. Click here to register free >>
Here's what you'll experience in the free summit…
- Meet the pioneers in exploring the Body Electric Explore light, sound and color therapies
- Gain an understanding of the role of advanced hydration
- Discover clinical energy medicine applications
- Learn to mediate the negative impacts of EMFs
- Access strategies to support mitochondrial health
- Learn about the connection between trauma and brain health
- Learn to harness group energy to create healing
- Advance your knowledge of biohacking, energy codes and frequency healing
- And so much more!
About Dr Schaffner
Dr. Christine Schaffner is a board-certified Naturopathic Doctor who has helped thousands of people recover from chronic or complex illnesses. Through online summits, her Spectrum of Health podcast, network of Immanence Health clinics, and renown online programs, Dr. Schaffner goes beyond biological medicine, pulling from all systems of medicine and healing modalities–helping patients reclaim their wellness and reveal their brightest light.
After graduating from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington, Dr. Schaffner completed her undergraduate studies in Pre-medicine and Psychology at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.
With her diverse skill set, Dr. Schaffner seeks to improve access, outcomes, and speed of recovery for patients struggling with chronic, complex, and mystery illnesses. Patients travel from all around the world to reclaim their wellness using her EECO methodology.
Connect with Dr Schaffner
- Visit her website – www.drchristineschaffner.com
Find out more about her clinics: www.immanencehealth.com