We'd all like to think we're unconditionally loving people, and that we offer unconditional kindness, compassionate and politeness.
We all certainly want to receive that from other people too.
But – if you're really committed to your personal growth, which I know you are… as you're here reading this!! Then it's time to ask…
AM I REALLY UNCONDITIONAL WITH MY LOVE & KINDNESS, OR DO I HAVE CRITERIA?
What I mean by criteria is this…
- In what situations do you CUT OFF your love and kindness from another person?
- Do they have to be a certain way in order to get that love and kindness from you?
I always like to say, “It's easy to love the people we love.”
But what about people we don't love naturally. The people who might not behave the way we want. Do we not be loving and kind toward them?
If you make your love and kindness conditional… then guess what happens?
Humanity (including you!) continues to suffer a yo yo cycle.
People being nice when they feel nice, and being awful when they feel awful.
People being kind, so long as other people are being nice to them, and being unkind as soon as other people are unkind to them.
Someone has to HOLD THE LIGHT consistently.
That means unconditional love and kindness – A.L.L T.H.E T.I.M.E!
That someone is you. And me.
So here we go – let's dive in…
The Practise of Unconditional Love & Kindness
Related Resources on Practising Unconditional Love
- What Really Matters in Life – Love is the Bottom Line
- 8 Tips for Dealing with Rude & Toxic People, So You Don't Stoop to That Level
- How to Respond to Hate & Suffering in the World Around You
- “Light the Way” – Free Online Class for How to Live Consciously
- How to Get Out of Frustration in Any Situation, to be Conscious, Calm & Composed Instead