When good things happen to you (by your own hand or through some blessing from life), do you relax and enjoy it in the present moment?
Or do you find yourself “waiting for the other shoe to drop”?
This is a negative cycle we can get caught up in – wondering how long our happiness or “good luck” will last, and worrying something bad will happen to ruin it!
This is no way to live!
If you expect bad things to happen, bad things are highly likely to happen!
If you expect great things to happen, great things are highly likely to happen!
We live in an energy world. What you believe, what you focus your attention on, the types of thoughts you have, and the feeling you dwell within are literally creating your reality.Life is not happening to you. You are happening to life!Click To Tweet
Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop
Here are a few tips to help you break that “waiting for the other shoe to drop” mindset, so you can fully enjoy the great times in your life!
I'd love to hear from you so please do leave me a message below. Let me know…
- Are there particular “good things” in your life that you most worry won't last?
- Can you recall when you first started worrying that good things don't last?
- Did something go wrong in the past where a good thing went away, and your subconscious fear is that this will happen again?
- Did you learn this belief from one of your parents, who held this attitude and passed it on to you?
- Are you ready to ditch it and embrace all the blessings in your life?!
With love, Bernadette