When someone says something that hurts your feelings, you have to make a choice about what to do in the situation and what to do with those feelings arising within you.
In this video, I give you 3 keys to support you to respond to hurtful words with composure, inner peace and empowerment.
When Someone's Words Hurt You…
Don't cycle in negativity and upset unnecessarily. Every moment of your life is precious – far too precious to spend in hurt when other options are available to you.
- 20 Ways to Deal with Anger
- 8 Tips for Dealing with Rude & Toxic People
- 40 Positive Affirmation, Meditation & Visualization Audios to Master Your Mind
- How to Communicate When Frustrated
- How to Get Immediate Peace Whenever You're Frustrated
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.