Any video longer than 5 minutes is a video too long for me. Not this one.

I've always been interested to learn more on the connection between the human heart (organ), our ability to love, and life.

This surgeon's perspective is more than incredible.

You only get so many heartbeats. Love wisely.

At 1:20 she makes a statement that pulls you in. By 4:05 you're not only learning, you're astonished. By 6:15 you'll likely ask yourself the question, “how can I do more with my life?”

How did this video make you feel? What did you learn?

22 thoughts on “What The Human Heart Taught Her About Love. Crazy

1. Elaine says:

Fantastic heart surgeon with a heart wrenching story. I also believe now that the soul resides in the heart. Great explanation. Simple. And most truths are simple in nature. Hugs to here!

2. Felipe Sérgio Rezende says:

Hey, man. The video is FANTASTIC!! Like Judy (comment below) I am really touched.
    Testimonials like this one make us think a lot of things in our lifes.

Thanks, Dale!

3. Jo. S says:

Just WOW!This video reminds me of the OneRepublic song–“feel again”.
    Amidst all the chaos and busyness in our lives, when you stop to think about what keeps us going–the human heart, it’s truly amazing.

As always, thanks for sharing!

4. Denice Garrou says:

I do know what borken heart syndrome feels like, but when I came out the other side of it I was a different person. If we are brave live’rs of life we all experience the “little deaths”. I am now a published auther writing about stories of the heart. This Dr. has experienced her own “little deaths” as has grown tremendously from it, as we were intended to do.

Yes that’s a great perspective. We definitely all experience “little deaths” as we go through life, and we grow because of it. Thanks for sharing!

5. Natalie says:

Thank you Dale for sharing this video. It was exactly what I and my heart needed at this moment. Also, I want to thank you for taking the time everyday to write these blog posts. You should know that I always get excited when I see ‘The Daily Positive’ pop up in my email. I know you might have thousands of followers but I hope you know that your emails and blog posts make a positive difference in this followers day. And for that I thank you. I hope you have a wonderful day full of love, smiles, and happy moments.

Wow Natalie… I have no words! I am so grateful to hear you are so positively impacted by my blog! You truly just made my day 🙂

6. Bouvier says:

What an awesome video! There is definitely a word from GOD in this video. Love it! That broken heart syndrome information was very interesting.

7. Debbie says:

I experienced what she referred to as the broken heart syndrome – aka Takosubu (sic). Not such a good time, but, lucky for me, I had wonderful medical providers. The episode was precipitated by an extremely emotional event. Thankfully, my caregivers listened to me and I received cautious attention. It’s so interesting to hear this topic get some attention.

Thank you for sharing your story Debbie! So happy to hear you were so well taken care of.

8. Leigh Ann says:

Great video! Broken heart syndrome is so interesting. I too believe one’s soul is connected to the heart. Def witnessed when my dad passed away…his essence was gone once his heart stopped.

9. Barb says:

I like the way this doctor talked about how holding the baby after it died touched her hardened heart. I have a friend who shared this video who has done a lot of ministry in other countries who was recently diagnosed with Broken Heart Syndrome. Also, times in my life that have been difficult have often brought physical pain in the area of my chest where the heart is, and the doctors told me it was probably from stress. Jesus said in Luke 6:45 “The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.” I also know that the things taught in the Bible are for our own physical well-being. Anger and stress create free radicals that can lead to cancer cells being activated in a body, and modern research tends to point to such emotions as the probable cause of other health problems. “Your Word O Lord, is a lamp unto my feet, and a light to my path!” Psalm 119:105 Lord help me remember to read your word (the instruction manual for life) and not let your light go out!

10. Lady Penelope says:

When someone says something that’s the truth it really resonates with you – you “feel” it, an emotion or energy in motion, Kathy did that for me and by the comments others as well. Our hearts positive emotions that we relate to are often sharing, loving, feeling compassion and forgiveness especially of self. It has been said “it is only with the heart (soul) that one can see rightly, what’s most important is invisible to the eye”. Thank you Dale for this forum in which we can share and support each other in a positive uplifting way that assists us all along a path of inner self discovery and hopefully in making a difference in other peoples lives as we grow and heal our souls essence for good.

11. Soulchild says:

She completely captivated me. What a genuine, beautiful person. And praise to the giver of every heartbeat: Jehovah! Psalm 36:9