Your feelings serve a very important purpose. They are messengers, trying to tell you something helpful.
Often people become somewhat immune to their feelings – disconnected and not hearing the messages that their feelings are trying to give them.
In this Daily Inspiration video it's time to check yourself! Are you…
- Connected to your feelings or disconnected?
- If you are connected, are you taking the messages you are receiving and making adjustments in yourself and your life where you need to?
- If you're not connected to your feelings, why do you think that is? Have you been too busy? Are you afraid to look at those feelings and the message you're receiving?
Take these simple tips today and start tuning in… you will not regret it! Much power is available to you when you listen to your feelings and use them to help you navigate your life.
Listen to Your Feelings – They Are Part of Your Navigation System
Was this helpful? I'd love to hear from you. So please do leave me a comment below, and let me know if you have any questions. I'll reply back as soon as possible.
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources to Processing Your Feelings
- 3 Things to Remember When Coping with Difficult Feelings
- How to Heal & Grow from Difficult Feelings
- How to Know if it's Your Intuition or Other Feelings
- How to Find Inner Peace – Free Video Series
- The Truth About Holding Grudges
- How to Stop Resisting & Leave Pain Behind
- Feel Like Giving Up? Surrender Instead
- Do This When You're Feeling Bad
- How to Get Out of a Bad Mood, Anytime, Anywhere
- Admitting You Feel Bad is NOT Being Negative
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.