You have a special power. And you are wielding that power every day, whether you realize it or not. It's your power of visualization!
Your mind is constantly conjuring up thoughts, images and little mind movies of what you think might happen next. In the next hour, day, week, month or year of your life.
With this power of visualization, you then have resulting feelings. You react emotionally to whatever you are imagining.
If you visualize something great happening, you feel amazing! That's called rehearsing for success.
If you visualize something bad happening, you feel fearful! That's called rehearsing for disaster.
Your beliefs, thoughts and feelings are powerful energy that end up influencing the actual outcomes of your life. Not only because they drive you to choose, behave and act in certain ways (good or bad) which then generate tangible results in your life. But also because you attract into your life that which you are, and that which you focus on. So if you focus on really negative things happening for yourself, you're actually magnetizing that into your experience!
It is absolutely critical that you tune into how you are using your imagination, and learn how to use it to your benefit, not your detriment.
I'm about to share what you most need to know, along with an example from my own life so you can see exactly what I mean!
I'd love to hear from you so please do leave me a comment below. Let me know:
- Have you noticed how your mind sometimes visualizes negative things?
- Have you decided what you really want for your future and are you visualizing those positive things?
- Are you up for creating a daily practice of positive creative visualization? If yes, see below for audio tools and different visualization techniques to help you.
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for Using Your Power of Visualization
- Daily Visualization for Goal Achievement – Audio
- Morning Ritual – A Powerful Conversation with the Universe – Audio
- Visualizing without Realizing