If you want to be happier, healthier, wealthier, more peaceful, successful and free, then challenge yourself today about whether you're really being honest with yourself.
- Are there things you need to be sorting out in your life that you're not addressing?
- Are there things in your life which are meaningful and important to you, and you're not making them a priority?
If you're not being honest with yourself about these two things, then you're cheating yourself.
No one else suffers as much as you do in this situation.
Everything you want for yourself and your life is on the other side of a door marked “getting real with yourself!”
There is NOTHING to be afraid of. By looking closely at what is most uncomfortable, you literally springboard forward in your life. Trust me! I do this for a living and every time I help someone see the areas they are ignoring and powerfully address them, AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN!
Being Honest with Yourself – It's Time to Get Real!
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for Creating Positive Change
- FREE CLASS: Create the Life You Really Want
- 10 Truths You Need to Know for Your Peace & Happiness
- 15 Things Happy People Know & Do
- 11 Questions to Check if You're Living Fully
- 24 Wise Questions to Ask Yourself
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.