Most people find it uncomfortable dealing with criticism.
So you're not alone if you struggle with that.
It's not fun dealing with “feedback”!
In this Daily Inspiration video, I've got simple and empowering tips that will help you to understand:
- The two types of criticism
- What criticism to deflect
- What criticism to take onboard
- How to use criticism to your advantage!
Dealing with CriticismCriticism can either burn you and you'll beat yourself up, or it will fuel you and you'll boost yourself up. The power is in your hands.Click To Tweet
I hope this was helpful for you. Reach out and let me know – leave a comment below and share your own experiences, ask any questions you might have, and I look forward to being in touch.
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for Your Personal Development
- What Others Say & Do is Not About You
- How to Be Your Best Self Today
- How to Heal & Grow through Difficult Feelings
- You Create Your Own Reality
- How to Stop Resisting Life & Leave Pain Behind
- Empowering Tips for Dealing with Rejection
- Dealing with Negative People
- Don't Buy into That Negative Voice
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.