It's time to address that thing that needs to be said.
Whether it's at work, socially or at home, all relationships hit points where difficult conversations arise.
Whether it is an uncomfortable topic, awkward moment, making a request, asking for change or seeking resolution… here is a step-by-step process to follow.
This will prepare you masterfully for how to have a difficult conversation. Get clarity, bolster your confidence and be courageous – YOU CAN DO IT!
Steps for How to Have a Difficult Conversation
I'd love to hear your questions, experiences or feedback, so scroll down to leave a comment below.
Warmest wishes, Bernadette
- How to Deal with Being Judged by Others
- 5 Tips for Managing Conflict
- 9 Steps to Prepare for Tough Negotiations
- How to Immediately Get Peace Whenever You're Feeling Frustrated
- Free Affirmations Audio for Self-Belief and Confidence