You have the ability to CREATE your life – to turn inspired possibilities into reality for yourself.
In this article, here's what we'll be covering…
1. 4 prompt questions to flesh out WHAT possibilities most inspire, delight and thrill you… so you can set your GPS!
2. Then 2 key steps for HOW to generate that inspired possibility into reality, by harnessing the core of your power as a creator.
3. Lastly, 1 essential for living and loving your new reality… this is where the “rubber meets the road”!
Let's get started!
4 Prompt Questions
Take time to journal your responses to these 4 questions:
- What new result in your life would give you the most RELIEF & PEACE?
- What new result in your life would bring you the greatest JOY & DELIGHT?
- If you could wave a magic wand and suddenly have achieved one goal, what would that would be?
- If you imagine what your “best life” would look like in the future, where are you, what are you doing, who are you with and what does it feel like?
Give yourself permission to have fun and play with this exercise for INSPIRED NEW POSSIBILITIES for your life!
Notice Your Subconscious & Conscious Limitations
As you do this journalling exercise:
- Notice if your conscious mind is obviously saying any limiting things about what isn't possible or isn't realistic.
Notice also if you feel restriction or constriction anywhere in your body as you reflect on these questions (this often points to subconscious blocks).
Make a note of anything that comes up that seems like a roadblock or handbrake. Know that this is perfectly normal, very human, and won't stop you. Observation is enough for now. Because…
Next, let's cover 2 key steps for how to start generating your inspired new possibilities into reality! Including addressing any roadblocks that came up.
HOW to Generate Possibilities into Reality
Step 1: BELIEVE IT
Step 2: FEEL IT
“Reality” is a field of energy and it responds to you and your energy!
Your intention (what you want), your focused awareness on that, your belief that it's possible, and your feelings about that are all a combined INNER energy that broadcasts OUTWARD with the power to shapeshift reality.
You are an INSIDE-out creator.
If you've answered the 4 prompt questions above, then you have a clear intention already. You know what you want. So we can move forward…
Now we're talking about BELIEVING you can have what you want and FEELING the good feeling of having it.
If you don't believe you can have it, and you don't feel good about it, then your energetic broadcast to life is actually the opposite of what you want. It's telling life no, no, no, instead of yes, yes, yes.
Here are some tips to help you BELIEVE & FEEL in alignment with what you want.
1. Consider your intention (what you want) as being like the GPS in a car. You have set a destination and now you want to navigate to it.
2. Consider your beliefs and feelings like the FUEL in the car. They power you forward, providing the energy that carries you into the destination.
3. Beautifully, your beliefs and feelings are also what calls life to step forward to meet you, so that while you are moving toward what you want, life is also moving toward you with a matching energy!
This is when you notice things like signs and synchronicities, surprising opportunities, helpful encounters and more.
4. BELIEVE: Set your mind to match the outcome you want. Example helpful beliefs are:
“I believe this is possible. I believe this is possible for ME specifically. I deserve it. I'm worthy of this. I'm ready for this. This is safe for me to receive.”
A helpful daily practice is to visualize yourself in the end result you want (SEE it in your mind as if it's already happened. Imagine yourself there, conjuring up all the imagery that matches the new reality).
5. FEEL: Set your feeling state to match how you would feel when the possibility is an actual reality for you!
Imagine you would feel in that end result. You did it! You have it! You are living it and loving it. How does it FEEL? A helpful daily practice is to give thanks for it as if it's already happened.
6. PRO TIP: Combine all of the above into a short 5-10 minute daily visualization where you SEE in your mind that you've already reached your desired result and FEEL how good that feels, and say words of gratitude and affirmation. This all shifts your energy and imprints upon life's energy field… telling it exactly what you are creating.
It all starts inside of YOU, then broadcasts out and life starts to shapeshift in response.
7. ESSENTIAL: If you have any beliefs, thoughts and feelings that CONTRADICT what you want, it is vital to notice, name and release those.
It's very natural for contradictions to arise. It's called being human!
As you move toward what you want, any fears, anxieties, concerns, doubts or conditioned limiting beliefs will show themselves.
Often they come up as a negative voice inside or as a uncomfortable feeling in your body. Moving into your INSPIRED POSSIBILITIES is a beautiful way to uncover this type of baggage that needs to be seen, so you can have the opportunity to release it!
Next we're going to round things out with something you can implement RIGHT NOW.
It doesn't matter what you want, or how much you believe, or how powerful your feelings are about it… you can conjure up all the sweetest, juiciest energy available to shapeshift reality and then one thing still remains…
YOU ARE HERE TO TAKE ACTION.
And while it sounds cliche, life really is about the journey, not just the golden destination we long for.
Because it's in the journey when you take action, no matter how small that action is, that you realize you ARE LIVING the life that inspires you.
Even if you haven't yet seen the results.
Even if you haven't yet got what you want.
Even if you feel like there is so much more to expeirence and achieve.
It is the fact that every day when you get out of bed you know in your heart that you are SMACK BANG RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAYING FIELD OF LIFE.
You are not a bystander.
You are not an observer.
You are a CREATOR, a BELIEVER, and… an ACTION TAKER.
So the tip and action item is this…
1. Regarding what you want in your life, what is the next most obvious step that is within your power to take, to help you move toward that?
2. What are you going to do about it, and when?
These prompts might help you to get started:
- I need to find out more information about _______ so I'm going to do some research.
- I need to make a plan
- I need to take this more seriously if something is going to change, so therefore I'm going to _______
- If I really believed this was possible, then the next thing I would do is _______
Related Resources for Inspired Possibilities into Reality
In the interim, here are 3 related resources for implementing today's tips…
- FREE CLASS: The Unstoppable Mindset – 10 Beliefs for Achieving Anything in Life
- FREE AUDIO: 6 Minute Daily Visualization of Your Goal Achieved – See It & Feel It!
- FREE ARTICLE: Identifying & Releasing Subconscious Blocks & Fears