What is The Daily Positive?
The Daily Positive (TDP) is a personal growth and positive living business, providing actionable inspiration for a better life and a better world.
We achieve this in 5 ways:
- Free Content – We offer free resources to help people in their self-guided journey of personal growth and positive living, such as blogs, guides, videos, audios and classes.
- Premium Content – We deliver education to leverage and support people with their personal growth and positive living, through on-demand courses, live online programs, events and membership.
- Products – Coming soon… products for living a positive and inspired life!
- Community – We create a safe and supportive community environment for like-minded people to connect – via email, social media and forums.
- Giving Back – We believe in profit with purpose, and contribute toward charities that are helping people, wildlife/animals and the planet.
About the Team
We’re Aaron Jade and Bernadette Logue, the owners of TDP.
We originally founded Pinch Me Living (a global personal growth website and community which is now part of The Daily Positive).
Bernadette is a experienced Transformation Life Coach, the author of 3 personal growth books, and an expert in personal transformation. She is the Leader of our global #teampositive community, as well as leading our premium courses/programs and private membership.
To help people by providing actionable inspiration for a better life and a better world.
Our Values & Intention
To achieve our mission, the values and intention by which TDP lives and breathes, are:
- We value personal growth, love, compassion, acceptance, understanding and respect (for ourselves, for other people, animals and the environment).
- We view life progressively with an open mind and an open heart, to transcend fear and limitation.
- We prioritize going beyond the surface level – having conversations that matter, and doing things that matter.
- We aim to contribute to a better world for everyone.
The Daily Positive Community
We are #teampositive – join the team here, it's free.
#teampositive welcomes people of all countries, ethnicities, creeds and beliefs who choose a positive life and wish to grow personally, within a safe, supportive and progressive community environment.
What it Means to Be Positive – #teampositive Manifesto
Being positive is not about denying difficulties in life, rather it's about choosing to be empowered in the face of them.
To be positive, and to live a positive life, means…
♥ Living with love, compassion and respect in how we treat ourselves, others, animals and the environment.
♥ Having gratitude for whatever blessings we have in life.
♥ Prioritizing self-care (holistically – mind, body and soul) to honor the life we have been gifted.
♥ Acknowledging that it’s human for us to have difficult thoughts and feelings, and choosing to live consciously – by each day practicing being our best selves with how we manage our thoughts, feelings, actions and interactions.
♥ Being present and calm in the face of difficult people and situations, choosing how we respond.
♥ Looking for the most empowering perspectives and effective actions available to us in any situation, no matter what life brings.
♥ Cultivating self-belief and confidence by remembering that we are stronger and more capable than we realize.
♥ Being open minded and understanding with people who are different – remembering every person is unique, on their own journey in this life, with their own goals, dreams and challenges.
♥ Practising forgiveness and letting go of the past in order to be truly free within ourselves and in our lives.
♥ Proactively contributing to life in the ways we are able to, no matter how big or small (a simple smile goes a long way!)
♥ Wholeheartedly accepting life is a journey with both highs and lows, enjoying the ride and making the most of our time here.
Our Wider TDP Family (All Our Stakeholders)
We believe that the world is a better place when every person is acknowledged and valued, and when we all take a collaborative approach to life.
As such, we acknowledge and thank all our stakeholders (our wider TDP family) who utilize, contribute to or help TDP operate, including:
- Our #teampositive community (users of our site and services)
- Our content contributors (guest writers/teachers)
- Our service providers and suppliers
- Our advertisers, sponsors and affiliates
- Ourselves 😊
- And of course… the world and humanity as a whole!