“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
― Tom Bodett
How lucky are we to share this planet with amazing creatures. These lovable animals soften even the toughest of hearts, as you’ll see in the vid.
- Animals can teach us, guide us, support us, love us, be there for us when no one else is.
- They give us an outlet for our love, a focus for our time and energy, a sense of purpose and contribution, and they give us hope.
- Animals can SAVE US. Their strong spirits, their calm nature, and their unconditional love are a blessing to us on this life journey.
Do you agree?
- The Cutest Ever Prescription for Stress
- Watch What Happens When We Stop Putting People in Boxes
- 400 Powerfully Positive Affirmations: FREE AUDIO
Here at The Daily Positive we’re all about helping people by providing actionable inspiration for a better life and a better world! And as part of our global community, #teampositive, you can enjoy free resources on a broad range of topics for supporting positivity in all areas of your life. And, we believe that when we all rise up positively, this contributes to the betterment of society, the environment and our world as a whole. Check out our community Positivity Manifesto to learn more.