Here are 3 quick anger management tips to catch your anger before it gets you into trouble….
- Know how to spot your anger as it’s building, this prevents it from escalating.
- Noticing your anger gives you some time to figure out what you need to do next.
- And find ways to remove yourself to keep everyone safe. A time-out works for everyone not just our kids!
Related Anger Management Tips & Resources
- 20 Anger Management Tips
- How to Get Immediate Peace Whenever You Feel Frustrated
- I AM Calm – Positive Affirmation Mug
Michelle Farris is a marriage and family therapist in San Jose California. She works with individuals, couples and offers online courses. She specializes in anger management and healing codependent relationships. She’s a therapist who “walks her talk” and supports others in transforming habits that hurt. She writes a blog on how to build self-esteem, set healthy boundaries and build relationships without sacrificing yourself. It’s the power of accountability and unconditional support that helps you move forward, let go of the past and truly heal. Visit her website to Get Free Access to Michelle’s Resource Library.