Are you really valuing what matters most to you?
It's easy to know what matters, and to intellectually understand what brings you peace and happiness.
It is another thing altogether to act upon that knowledge on a consistent basis.
Ric Elias shares what he learned as his plane was going down.
Take what he learnt and apply it in your own life.
Tomorrow is a gift that has not yet been given to you.Today is the only day you have. Click To Tweet
We don't have to wait for disaster to wake up.
- 11 Questions to Check if You're Living Fully
- FREE ONLINE CLASS: How to Create the Life You Really Want
- How to Confidently Take a Leap of Faith
- Overcoming Fear – The Ultimate Guide
- 24 Wise Questions You Should Ask Yourself
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.