Life is filled with change. It's impossible to avoid it.
- Positive changes – these types of changes are ones we bring upon ourselves because we choose to change things up for the better! Even though we WANT these changes, they can still bring up a lot of fear! After all, change creates uncertainty, and uncertainty is uncomfortable. We're entering unknown territory so your fear radar is on high alert!
- Negative changes – these types of changes are the ones that life forces upon us because unexpected things happen, things we don't like, things outside of our control, and it can trigger a negative, anxious or fearful reaction from us.
If you're afraid of change, and find it stressful, it's completely okay. You're not alone. It's a VERY common problem, and there are plenty of resources to help you move forward positively.
9 Strategies for When You're Afraid of Change
Here are 9 new ways to handle change so you can feel empowered and more at ease…
- How to release intense emotions using EFT/Tapping
- Overcoming Fear – The Ultimate Guide
- 7 Ways to Take Control When Feeling Stressed Out
- What to do When Feeling Overwhelmed
- A Simple Process for Dealing with Fear & Anxiety
Here at The Daily Positive we’re all about helping people by providing actionable inspiration for a better life and a better world! And as part of our global community, #teampositive, you can enjoy free resources on a broad range of topics for supporting positivity in all areas of your life. And, we believe that when we all rise up positively, this contributes to the betterment of society, the environment and our world as a whole. Check out our community Positivity Manifesto to learn more.