If you're dealing with passive aggressive people, chances are you're feeling frustrated and/or confused.
- What do they really mean?
- What do they really want?
- Why can't they just come out and say it, in a reasonable and “normal” way.
- What is up with their indirect, confusing, manipulative behavior?
Here are 3 practical tips to help you when you're faced with someone who is passive aggressive…
Dealing with Passive Aggressive People
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for Relationships & Communication
- 8 Keys to a Successful Relationship
- How to Resolve the 4 Most Common Relationship Problems
- How to Have Happy Healthy Relationships Now
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation
- 8 Tips for Dealing with Rude & Toxic People
Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.