Tired of listening to the predominantly negative daily news and having it skew your perception of the world we live in?

Here is a positive affirmations audio to replace the daily news with statements that reflect the good things going on in our world every single day.

Bring these positive aspects of humanity to the forefront of your awareness. Where your attention goes, energy flows. Where energy flows, something grows!

I’d love to hear your comments, feedback or experiences with staying positive and feeding yourself what you need to be empowered. So please do leave a comment below.

Warmest wishes, Bernadette

Bernadette Logue (known to everyone as “B”) is the Leader of The Daily Positive, a Transformation Life Coach and the author of 3 personal growth books – guiding you on how to master your mind, to live consciously and soul-aligned. To receive regular coaching resources and support, join B in EvolveHQ, The Daily Positive’s private personal growth membership and community. To find out more about B click here.

New in The Daily Positive Shop

18 thoughts on “Positive Affirmations to Replace the Daily News

1. Johelene says:

Dearest B,
    Your affirmation was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I felt it go through me. I will listen to that every time I feel down. Sink to hearing of all the negative. I don’t watch T.V.but the people around me do. Thank you for sharing that wonderful piece of you. Many blessings..

2. Darlene says:

Thank you so much for that. We lose sight of the everyday things. The things you speak about are much more prominent in the world then all the negative on the news. I can easily go through the day seeing and doing these positive beautiful things. On a side note your affirmations have literally changed my life. I was in a terrible place. In a horrible relationship. I listened to your affirmations and watched your videos and the negative and harmful left. The environment was too positive. I see my life so differently now. I still have blockages and I’ll keep working. Thank you for you!

3. Shirley says:

This is SO NICE! So uplifting. It’s a fantastic reminder of all the great things happening that we don’t hear about it. How easily we can overlook these good things. Thank you!

4. Tiffany says:

I had a hard time understanding the audio, is there a written version of this anywhere? I’d really like to be able to understand the affirmations! The world needs more positivity. 🙂

• Bernadette Logue says:

Hi Tiffany! Unfortunately we don’t have a written version of this yet, but I’ll post back here when we do. We have so many affirmation audios so we intend to create written versions. Look forward to sharing more positivity with you on email and here on our site. Thanks for being in the community Tiffany. Love, Bernadette

• cindy says:

Yes I would love to see the written version. I am deaf so I don’t hear anything and of course Audio versions do not have closed caption’s :-/

• Bernadette Logue says:

Hey Cindy. I will be sure to let you know via email once we have written versions available. If you’re on our email list we always send out email updates when we have new resources available for everyone to enjoy. Much love to you! Bernadette

5. Nora Hollin says:

Beautiful!
    Thank you gentle Soul,Bernadette.
    I wish these truths were shared on the news each night.
    Love and Blessings,
    Nora

• Bernadette Logue says:

Thanks Nora! I wish they were too! Sometimes they have a little “good news” piece at the end of the horror show, but wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a news hour that was filled with these types of uplifting real life things going on!

6. Barro says:

That was really beautiful. Thank you for helping create a healthy loving mindset. I had happy tears running down my face as I cooked dinner. Bless you